List your space and get bookings today!
The advantages of listing your space with Stallhunt
1. List for free
Create a listing for your space in 5 minutes or less. It’s free! Never hosted a pop-up? Stallhunt is here to help you create a thoughtful offering and market your space to the right brands. Write your first listing in less than 5 minutes. We will be in touch as shortly thereafter to help you promote the space perfectly.
2. Connect with amazing brands
Thousands of brands are renting space every month. Local and international brands alike are building brick-and-mortar experiences to connect with their target audience and grow their business. Join thousands of other great listings in our marketplace and gain access to an unparalleled brand network. Stallhunt makes it easy to connect with the right brands by marketing your listing to companies that meet your criteria.
3. Maximize your visibility
Put your best foot forward with the help of the Concierge, who will increase your visibility with professional photos, pricing advice, and a glowing description. You’re in control of who, when and how brands rent your space. Specify the hours, available space, max occupancy, space type, rental price and more.
How to succeed on Stallhunt
Maximize your space’s potential with these easy steps
Stallhunt makes it easy for brands to rent your space and provides a new revenue stream for your business. Follow these best practices to win more renters on Stallhunt.
1. Keep your listings up to date
- Enter your daily price so that it is publicly displayed. Pricing is necessary to get requests from qualified renters who can afford your space.
- Photos are your most important marketing tools. Listings with at least six high-quality photos taken from a variety of angles get more bookings than those without.
- Update your availability calendar to show prospective renters when they can book.
2. Prompt communication
- Respond to inquiries within 48 hours. Brands often find a new space within five days—keep a competitive edge with a speedy reply.
3. Find the right tenant for your space through Stallhunt
The more you accept, the more customers you attract to your space. Add your rules and guidelines information to get faster bookings. Then you can pre-approve brands to rent your space.